|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Contact Name:||Elodie Stamm|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2017 18:27|
As a Data Scientist, you will be part of the team in charge of predictive modelling (data mining), big data analytics and advanced customer analyses.
* In this team your focus will be on the application of data science to increase operational efficiency.
* You will answer business requests and give advice to internal customers based on advanced data analytics.
* You will transform the data into valuable insights to come up with recommendations to influence strategic decisions or tactical choices. You will present your conclusions and discuss them with multi functional project teams.
* You will develop new Machine Learning models.
Required skills and background:
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistical methods
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Python/R. Knowledge of Spark is a big plus.
- You speak fluently English and French/Dutch (mandatory).
- You hold a Masters degree or a PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any related field.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's