Data Governance Lead
|Job Title:||Data Governance Lead|
|Contact Name:||Miroslav Marchev|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2018 06:18|
* Diversity and inclusion are important for us. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.
Our new strategy includes a strong focus on the crucial customer processes. Collecting customer information and managing the core processes of the bank, as well as its impact on financial and risk management, ... This requires working with data, generating insights, evolving into a more controlled way of managing data. to work. We are currently looking for a Data Governance Lead that wants to be part of this fascinating evolution.
The Data Governance Lead:
* integrates data management into the organization,
* takes the lead in drawing up the roadmap for the development of data management capabilities,
* works closely with Data Projects that improve the data management capabilities,
* manages data management processes and translates these processes into requirements for enablers (eg metadata),
* structures the policies to ensure that the data management processes are integrated into the organization,
* structures the requirements and determines the approach to data availability, integrity and security.
* you have a master's degree,
* you speak Dutch and English fluently and you have a professional knowledge of French,
* you have 3 to 5 years of experience with data management, data management processes and data quality, including cooperation between business, data and transformation teams; experience in the financial services sector is an asset,
* you are a leader with strong cooperation skills, you are creative and you have a solution-oriented attitude.
* A job in which you take responsibility yourself, in exchange for the necessary flexibility (eg teleworking 2 days a week) that allows you to find a good balance between work and private life. An active career policy and opportunities for internal mobility give you the opportunity to take your career into your own hands.
* A competitive remuneration package with a range of attractive benefits: group insurance, hospitalization and accident insurance, discounts on banking and insurance products, childcare during school holidays, ...
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's