|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + with bonus|
|Start Date:||ASAP (notice period allowing)|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2017 17:29|
Key Accountabilities of the Data Architect role:
* Define and execute a Data Management Strategy: data architecture, data governance, data lineage and data quality
* Create a Governance model
* Contribute to the Digital Engineering Transformation Strategy and developing appropriate supporting processes and policy documents
* End to end Data discovery, data definition, data consumption, integrations, modelling and contracts
* Lead, advise, guide and support members of the Enterprise Architecture Services and Digital Technology teams
To be successful in the role you will need:
* Experience of delivering large scale data management or transformation projects in an enterprise environment.
* Deep technical and functional experience of data modelling at scale, database and schema definition, data integration design and data consumption contracts.
* Demonstrable experience of adopting and implementing established and emerging technologies
* Broad understanding of new and innovative technologies
* Excellent Stakeholder management
* Strong leadership, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
* Comfortable working in a fast paced, high frequency change environment
In return, our client offers an amazing working environment, holiday allowance, excellent on-site facilities including restaurant and gym, great Pension & healthcare as well as and unrivalled Bonus scheme worth thousands.
If you fit this Data Architect profile and would like to know more please contact David Sheppard for more information