|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + with bonus|
|Start Date:||ASAP (notice period allowing)|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2017 17:29|
Key Accountabilities of the Data Architect role:
* Define and execute a Data Management Strategy: data architecture, data governance, data lineage and data quality
* Create a Governance model
* Contribute to the Digital Engineering Transformation Strategy and developing appropriate supporting processes and policy documents
* End to end Data discovery, data definition, data consumption, integrations, modelling and contracts
* Lead, advise, guide and support members of the Enterprise Architecture Services and Digital Technology teams
To be successful in the role you will need:
* Experience of delivering large scale data management or transformation projects in an enterprise environment.
* Deep technical and functional experience of data modelling at scale, database and schema definition, data integration design and data consumption contracts.
* Demonstrable experience of adopting and implementing established and emerging technologies
* Broad understanding of new and innovative technologies
* Excellent Stakeholder management
* Strong leadership, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
* Comfortable working in a fast paced, high frequency change environment
In return, our client offers an amazing working environment, holiday allowance, excellent on-site facilities including restaurant and gym, great Pension & healthcare as well as and unrivalled Bonus scheme worth thousands.
If you fit this Data Architect profile and would like to know more please contact David Sheppard for more information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's