|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Contact Name:||Elodie Stamm|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 09:34|
You are a Data Architect with experience and knowledge in (master) data management, data integration, application integration and data governance.
You will contribute to projects of various business divisions (Enterprise, Consumer, Customer Operations, Staff and Support) respecting the different business processes (customer intelligence, fulfillment, repair, provisioning, billing, ...).
You enable data and data flows to be set-up and/or maintained in qualitative fashion. You with business and IT colleagues (architects, process engineers, functional analysts and project managers) to ensure that a full set of relevant, clear and unambiguous requirements regarding data and analytics are described and implemented.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assessing the impact of a project on our enterprise information model, business/information capabilities and, if necessary, propose changes
- Capture data requirements, deliver a logical data model and validate its implementation by the delivery teams
- Determining the safety/'security level' of data (access, GDPR, Chinese Wall, ...)
- Contributing to a well-documented application design with focus on data and analytics (data model, reference data, technical architecture) and is project/application independent for the purpose of standardization and reusability.
- During the course of the implementation, they ensure that the developed solution conforms to the design.
- You are an IT professional with a minimum of 10 years experience as a functional analyst or architect with proven experience in (master) data management, data modeling, data quality and/or data governance projects.
- You can understand complex architectures and solutions
- Knowledge of the telecommunications environment is a strong asset.
- Enterprise information modeling and data modeling (UML or ER) are mandatory skills. As such Rational Data Architect, Erwin, Embarcadero or Powerdesigner are part of your toolset.
- Knowledge of business intelligence, datawarehousing and/or big data is an asset. SQL is a must.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- You're a good negotiator.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
£40000 - £49000 per annum + Great Benefits Packages
Great Benefits package
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits