|Job Title:||Data analyst|
|Contact Name:||Chiara Floreanini|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 08:46|
- You will help introduce QA practices as (data) quality is an important focus when working on the projects
- You will also be cleaning, analyzing and extracting datasets from external sources as well as visualizing data using Tableau/Excel.
- You have a master in an engineering field.
- You have > 1 year of experience with data analysis using Python (with pandas). R experience is also relevant but you should be able to use Python (with pandas) in the end.
- You should have a good understanding of SQL.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Prior experience with big data technologies (such as Hadoop, Spark, Airflow).
- Great coding skills in Python (with pandas, numpy, …) and deep knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau are a plus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Centre Operations Analyst
Leeds, West Yorkshire
€15.00 - €16.00 per hour
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
£18.00 - £27.00 per hour
Senior Business Analyst