|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2017 13:34|
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
* Being responsible for the management of address and location / site data in the DataWarehouse
* Analyzing the various initiatives in order to improve the data quality of these sources from a database / DataWarehouse point
* Structuring the necessary datasets (data marts) needed for this at the DataWarehouse and extracting the required data via SQL queries
* Converting the results into a user-friendly layout and interpreting the transmitted data and draw conclusions
* Being in contact with the data architects and DataWarehouse team
What are the main required skills?
* You hold a University degree or have equivalent experience (economics, marketing, IT, ... quantitative analysis)
* You have a good knowledge of SQL (Oracle / Teradata) and Microsoft Office (Excel)
* You have a good knowledge of BI tools, databases and data warehouse
* You have 2-3 years experience in an analytical business environment
* You have a great sense of precision and have strong analytical skills,
* You work independently, you can properly manage time and multiple projects in parallel processing.
* You have a good knowledge of Dutch and / or French and English
Do you think that you have the right skills for this position? Drop me an email with your contact details and your updated CV and I'll contact you back!
Still on a mission and not available for this opportunity? Share this opportunity with your network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Big Data Engineer
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
£30000 - £31000 per annum + DOE
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Senior Agile Business Analyst
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
Technical Operations Analyst
£30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits