Cyber Security Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2017 13:38|
Job location: Brussels
Start Date: ASAP
Contract duration: 6-months - until 31/05/2017 (with possible extensions) -> long-term project
Our client is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including retail and wholesale fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
The E-TRANSFORMATION division is responsible for the various websites and applications that are offered to both residential and professional customers. They work closely with other departments such as product marketing, communication, engineering and operations.
The Transversal Servicing & Operations team works on several projects that impact our digital self-servicing environment.
The Solution Architect CSS has a dual role.
On the one hand he/she is the contact for the business and therefore becomes responsible for setting up and maintaining a healthy win-win relationship.
On the other hand, he/she is the expert responsible for the Cyber Security design and implementation of our company's IT and network security protection & detection environments where he/she uses his technical expertise to support the engineering team.
He/she must ensure that the necessary trade-offs are made between speed and flexibility with reliability, simplicity and cost-effectiveness in mind.
* Participates to the implementation of the architectural roadmap of the Cyber Security Services domain in collaboration with amongst others, Enterprise Security architects, Security Officers & Business Stakeholders.
* Explores the market for new technological and methodological developments and introduces these new technologies at the right time.
* Looking for potential technical optimizations within the domain.
* You participate in the creation of a continuous improvement program to ensure the availability and performance of our IT/Cyber security solutions and the efficiency of the support.
* You define the IT architecture/design of projects related to the Cyber security solutions & Optimization of the chosen solution based on the current application landscape & defined roadmap. This work is done in collaboration with enterprise architects and applications engineers to ensure that the technical solution is in line with the company's IT and security architectures.
* Responsible for the intake of new projects and translate the business/project requirements into technical requirements for a robust solution with reliability, simplicity and total cost of ownership in mind
* You participate to the creation and evaluation of the eventually required RFP/RFQs and proof of concepts.
* For the technical questions throughout the project lifecycle, you are the point of expertise for all stakeholders: business, project manager, engineers, vendors, …
* You actively participate in the validation of the solution implemented in the acceptance environment.
* You supervise to the implementation of the requirements executed by application engineers until the deployment of the solution within the production environment.
* You provide 3rd line support to operation team members to ensure that incidents are managed/solved within the adequate timing (depending of the incident criticality). Collaboration with the engineers in the root cause analysis of the problem management process goes without saying
* You collaborate with the application engineers in the definition of the software lifecycle management strategy
Required Profile & Skills:
* Can take the lead to a successful Cyber Security Strategy, architecture design and implementation of both.
* Must be a strong communicator who is able to split the essence from the details and translate the complex technical reality to the management in order to establish that they have the necessary input to make the right decisions.
* Strong technical skills and practical experience in design, deployment and support of Cyber Defense Center technologies like Intrusion detection & prevention systems (IDS/IPS), capture & analysis of packages, forensics net flow monitoring, response & control of incidents, detection of network anomalies, vulnerability management, GRC-tooling, …
* Proven experience in design, deployment & maintenance of a SIEM platform or Security Data lake
* Can demonstrate that he/she can determine successful solutions even in very complex negotiations.
* The candidate is able to speak fluent French or Dutch (and English)
Do you think that you have the right skills for this role and you are interested in this role? Feel free to contact me back and to discuss further about this role!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect - SAP - DV Security Cleared
£600 - £700 per day
HR Solution Architect (Successfactors)
Senior Solution Designer
Up to £600.00 per day