Cyber Security Senior System Engineer
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Senior System Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2017 13:34|
What are the skills and competences are we looking for?
- Knowledge and experience to setup and configure OS, application, network component monitoring (logs, SMNP traps,…) based on network element/fault element manager such like Nagios, groundwork (preference) including graphical representations for service monitoring (Grafana as example).
- Knowledge and experience to create 'complex' regular expressions and data manipulation based on :
- Scripting language (Bash, Perl, Python…)
- SQL queries
- Knowledge and experience with implementation/configuration of "configuration management" solutions to ease massive deployment (with specific configuration per server) and to ensure automated heath repair process based on products such like SaltStack (as preference), Puppet, Chef…
- General knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems and databases administration
- Good general knowledge of the networking, routing protocols, firewalls in order to understand, align with the dedicated network teams.
Which soft skills do you need to have?
- Open, pragmatic and results-oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English mandatory)
- Good analytical skills (solving incidents, analysing problems and new requirements)
- Able to work autonomously. Creative
- Excellent team worker with ability to delegate/share knowledge
What is the job about?
- Automation & application / system monitoring engineering
- Security monitoring engineering
- Security engineering
- Support to "Operations team"
- Participate to the technical roadmap/capacity planning/patching strategy of solutions
Do you think that you have the right skills for this opportunity? Are you available and would like to know more about it?
Drop me an email along with your updated CV and we could discuss about this more in detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's