Cyber Security Designer
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Designer|
|Contact Name:||Gaetan Tangton|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2017 11:58|
The successful candidate will join the Cyber Security Management - Security Projects and Services team which is part of the Corporate Technology division. The main responsibility for the Cyber Security Management team is to ensure that the technology infrastructure at the company protects corporate assets from unauthorised access, modification, disclosure and destruction. CSM SPS is the service owner of the logical security domain and infrastructure through the implementation of security services and infrastructure, risk assessments, requirements setting, and active participation in the project delivery lifecycle, as well as ensuring adequate processes and procedures for the security administration teams.
As part of the CSM SPS team, the main responsibilities for the candidate are;
- Advice technical teams on the control design, implementation and processes necessary to ensure and protect information systems assets. Perform risk assessments and define application and infrastructure-related security requirements for business and IT projects. Advises on high level security design of new infrastructures, systems and/or applications to ensure secure operation within the environment.
- Perform security validation to ensure effective implementation of security controls.
- Defines, implement and ensures the proper functioning of security trust services within his security domain in line with IT security policies. Recommends and advises on new or improved security services to Cyber security Management
- Review the secure design and implementation of the infrastructure and network infrastructure e.g. Virtualisation, Anti-malware, system protection, DMZ infrastructure, MPLS and VOIP infrastructure, 802.1x….
- Ensure the adequate functioning of security services in the infrastructure protection and network security domain.
- Produces documented security services, technical standards or principles.
- Act as security subject matter expert in a security domain and be the security point of contact for the business and project teams.
The successful candidate must be a service oriented, organised and independent security professional with solid experience in the security domain or in the IT infrastructure solution architecture.
The candidate must be a team player who communicates in an open, respectful and constructive way with his customers and peers, both verbally and in writing. The candidate will take ownership and ensure that organisational quality standards are met.
The candidate must be a very good communicator in English, both verbal and written, and able to discuss and defend the security interests with individuals and groups of senior business people as well as deep technical IT experts.
The candidate must have proven experience in security risk assessments, development of functional security requirements, process design and management reporting. Experience in security design, architecture and project management is a strong advantage.
1) Sound security design principles, based on confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements and other ISO27002 security principles are an asset;
2) Unix and Windows System security and assurance - Application security knowledge is a plus;
3) Networking & Firewalls: sufficient background knowledge with regard to network principles and protocols used in WAN and LAN's, DMZ, Internet security, Remote access, network segregation
4) Knowledge of and experience with network security technologies including firewalls, web application firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, VPN, security assessments, and centralized logging. Understanding of industry best practices as it relates to security on network architecture.
Preferred professional certifications are CISSP, GIAC, ISO 27001 LA/LI. Product network security certification e.g. Windows, Unix, Cisco or Checkpoint Certified Security Professional (CCSP, CCNP) are an asset
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's