Cyber Project Leader
|Job Title:||Cyber Project Leader|
|Contact Name:||Sebastien Guerard|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2017 11:24|
The Cyber Resilience Programme aims at increasing Cyber Resilience capabilities on all domains, and at decreasing the related Cyber risks.
The role of the Cyber Project Leader we are looking for will be taking a role in the delivery stream dealing with the Cyber Governance. This stream deals with reviewing our policies and standards, and making the necessary changes in processes and organization.
The person we are looking for will take on the role of Project Leader for the execution of the organizational change in the Cyber department. She/he will ensure the overall project leading role (deliverables follow-up and sign-off, planning, dependencies, status meetings) with a particular focus on the organizational change management and communication.
She/he will work closely together with the department head and line management.
You should have practical experience in project/programme leading, in particular in transformation and organizational change.
You manage teams and relationships with various divisions, entities and service partners.
This requires strong interpersonal skills:
* Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Customer focused and process oriented
* Ability to deal with conflicting priorities
* Sensitive to production stability and support issues
* Ready to travel from time to time.
* Rigorous, structured
* Assertive, with good negotiation skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Senior Project Manager
Project Manager (Payments)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
E2E Project Manager
Systems Intergration and Application Support Engineer
Red Hat Linux Engineer (CRP)