Customer Support Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Support Administrator|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£16000 - £17000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2016 16:33|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading Financial Services client based in Harrogate on a permanent basis. You will undertake duties and responsibilities to support the AMS function such as invoicing, quotes, estimates and AMS supplier management. The role will also involve working with small projects to ensure that process and documentation is updated maintained.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Management of customer and supplier quotes, contracts, billing and records.
· Liaising with customers, suppliers and internal stake-holders in regards to standard and bespoke projects.
· Producing and analysing monthly service reports.
· Working with internal data systems such as;
· Incident management tool
· AMS Portal
· BT Billing
· Identify and agree customer focused metrics to measure performance of Suppliers across AMS teams
· Attend and contribute to Service Performance Reviews with customers or suppliers where required
· Track and provide reports on the performance of suppliers
· Review service model with suppliers to ensure the service they deliver is in line with our contractual commitments
· Learn about the organisations products and services and keeping up to date with all changes
· Build relationships with the internal support groups across the organisation
· Identifying customer experience exceptions and implement corrective actions with operational and delivery teams
· Adhere to and support procedures for team activities and output e.g. report production, shared customer repository.
· Support SIP initiatives that are on-going within Customer Services
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
· Customer service background
· Strong influencing and facilitation skills
· Proven ability to communicate with Senior Management, both internally and externally
· Confident in ability to present facts in written and oral format
· Statistical analysis
· Excellent communication skills
· Advanced in Microsoft Excel
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work within a fast changing, demanding environment
· Level headed and proven ability to work under pressure
· Self-starter, pro-active approach.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operational Support Administrator
£17000 - £20000 per annum
Customer Support / Sales Admin - Contract - Bracknell £23500
£18000 - £23500 per annum + parking, subsidised restaurant
Customer Experience Programme Manager
Up to £60500 per annum
Administrator - Permanent - Redhill £18 - 20,000
£18000 - £20000 per annum + pension & healthcare
Graduate Recruiter - contract - Reading £25 - 50k
£25000.00 - £52000.00 per annum