Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Salary:||£10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||rebecca fagan|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2016 17:54|
Our Client, a Global Technology Company, is seeking a Customer Service Agent to be based in London an initial 3 month contract.
Job Description - Customer Service Agent
Location - London
As a Customer Service Agent, you will join a customer service action team that will support a dedicated subset of the customer base. The role will entail providing hands on first line support through answering emails and resolving customer issues.
Key accountabilities are:
* Providing a world class customer service experience for customers.
* Monitor queues and mailboxes for new customer service incidents.
* Hands on resolution of customer issues.
* Progress and own issues assigned to you through to resolution.
* Analyse and investigate tickets and establish and share accepted solutions for recurring issues.
* Fix through back office tools customer account issues.
* Improve FAQ and online help sheets to reduce inbound volume.
* Raise bugs and feature improvements with product teams.
Key Success Criteria
* Taking ownership of resolving customer issues.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* High attention to detail and accuracy is required.
* Strong written and spoken communication skills.
* Ability to take responsibility and react effectively.
* Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly.
* Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are required.
* Customer Service experience.
* Experience of working in a call centre or customer service environment.
* Tenacity to help customers and resolve complex account related issues.
* Proficiency with MS Office and software programs for generating reports, presentations and statistics.
* Strong computer literacy.
* Knowledge of social media eg twitter
* Experience of customer service agent tools.
* System skills: ability to use back office systems and tools to resolve customer issues.
* Customer focused and empathetic to the customers need.
* Great customer facing attitude and approach.
* Ability to learn on the job with minimal training.
* Ability to work on their own or as part of the team.
* Ability to learn quickly, tools, systems and products.
* Interest in technology and mobile applications.
* Good analytical skills.
* Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
* Able to work well under pressure.
* Ability to communicate with international customers and stakeholders (cultural awareness).
* Able to work with remote colleagues and customers globally.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Engagement Manager
Up to £60000.00 per annum
Portuguese speaking Customer Relationship Manager
Up to £32000.00 per annum
Bi-Lingual Recruitment Co-ordinator
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000.00 per annum
IT Contract Manager
company car 180 rep fees