Customer Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Customer Service Desk Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Location:||Harrogate, North Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2017 17:51|
This role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract, and to work on a shift rotation of 4 days on followed by 4 days off, during the hours of 8am - 8pm.
* To act as a single point of contact for internal and external customers
* To provide customers with first contact resolution where applicable
* Control Incident Management for high priority incidents out of core business hours
* To cover the early and late shifts of the Service Desk
* Providing the single point of contact for all new incidents and queries via phone, email and fax. All contact to the Service Desk will be logged using the company's Service Management tool
* Providing a Service Desk function for internal and external customers covering a variety of services that are provided by the business
* Providing first contact resolution when and where appropriate to customers
* Assigning incidents and queries to the correct resolver groups if they cannot be fixed first time and managing them through their lifecycle
* Incident Management for high priority incidents out of core business hours. This will include such activities as:
- Major incident identification and recording
- Manage the escalations and communications of all incidents including major incidents
- Ensure that high priority incidents are actioned within SLA .
* Escalation of all incidents to appropriate escalation point.
* Responsible for quality checking to ensure sufficient information to provide updates to customers during the incident lifecycle and on completion of an incident.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Experience of a Customer Services environment
* Strong emphasis on delivery, with the ability to ensure that SLAs are delivered on time
* Commitment to customer service
* Positive can-do attitude
* Flexibility to help cover shifts at short notice
* Good verbal and written communication
* Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and good general computer skills
* A very high level of accuracy
* Understanding of Incident Management process
* Experience of a Financial Services Service Desk
* Experience of shift work
* A self-starter, comfortable working either alone or as part of a team.
* Organisational and administrative skills
Please apply for more information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's