Customer Service Call Handler
|Job Title:||Customer Service Call Handler|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£140.00 - £180.00 per day|
|Start Date:||6th June 2016|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2016 15:15|
A market leading payments company based in North Yorkshire requires a Customer Service Agent on an initial 5 week contract.
Due to an upcoming major upgrade within the industry there is a need for extra Customer Service staff to cope with the number of calls from clients during this period.
* To act as a single point of contact for external clients and provide tailored advice within a strict process flow.
* Provide customers with a quality first contact resolution.
* To respond to telephone calls and emails within strict SLA's.
* Logging of calls in to the client's Service Management tool, Service Manager 9.
* Assigning incidents to second line resolver teams where required.
Skills & Experience required:
* Strong emphasis on the delivery of customer service
* High level of accuracy
* Experience of a customer service environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Positive can do attitude.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Helpdesk Support - contract - nr Birmingham to £33000
Birmingham, West Midlands
£33000.00 per annum
Application Management Specialist (Java)
£50000 - £55000 per annum + total package £71k
3rd Line Support Specialist/ IT Site Support Specialist
£28000 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £48000 per annum
ATM Support Engineer