Customer Engagement Center Technical Lead
|Job Title:||Customer Engagement Center Technical Lead|
|Salary:||flex budget 13eme mois|
|Contact Name:||Kylili Theognosia|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 13:19|
Our client, a world leader in financial protection, based in Brussels is currently seeking for a Technical Lead to join their team.
They are currently renewing their call center and therefore implementing new systems and applications, and designing new ways to interact with their clients.
To support this transformation their seeking for a Technical Lead to coordinate the process-related aspects.
As Technical Lead, your responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with the project teams to get a detailed understanding of the future processes of the Customer Engagement Center and of the related user stories;
- Act as point of contact between the project teams, the development teams, the external providers and the software vendors to ensure that the relevant information is passed on and provide support for decision-making;
- Together with the technical and functional experts, define how the available tools and systems should be used at every step of the process, using your knowledge of the tools and packages to make meaningful propositions and alternatives;
- Together with the IT architects, define how the technical integration of the different IT components will actually work and perform the technical design of the overall solution;
- Based on the requirements defined by the functional experts, identify how the tools, systems and software packages will need to be adapted. Following an 'adopt versus adapt' approach is key in order to fully leverage the possibilities of the tools and software packages;
- Brief and coach the technical resources who will make the detailed design of the different IT components;
- Together with the other specialists and scrum master, participate to the day to day organization and coordination of the delivery teams, while taking a lead role on the technical part of the work;
- Coach and supervise technical analysts and developers (internal and external);
- Stimulate and structure the pooling of information, knowledge and expertise across the different teams involved in Customer Engagement Center initiatives;
- Follow-up on Customer Engagement projects done by other entities, share knowledge and re-use when appropriate;
- Ensure respect of information security and data privacy guidelines.
As a Technical Lead, you have:
- A master's degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience in the IT field as senior developer, technical lead or team lead;
- Proven experience in Customer Engagement / Call Center implementations or operations;
- Knowledge of Customer Engagement / Call Center applications and tools (e.g. packages like Genesys, Avaya, Alcatel, PureCloud);
- Excellent understanding of IT architecture and of design and integration patterns, in an API-based environment relying on a combination of cloud and on-premise solutions;
- Being able to develop and share a vision on the positioning and evolution of the IT systems/applications involved in end-to-end customer interaction processes (not limited to the call center) is also important. Experience in integration with CRM systems is a plus;
- An excellent proficiency in one of the national languages (French, Dutch) and passive understanding of the second one. Fluent use of English is also necessary;
- Knowledge of the insurance business is not required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per month
£35000 - £37000 per annum + benefits
Lead Embedded Software Engineer
Front End Lead Developer
1st Line Technical Support Analyst