Customer Account Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Account Manager|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Contact Name:||Janne Bate|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 10:50|
This position is called a Customer Advocate Manager who will provide account management for Tier1 support accounts, having primary ownership to develop and drive action plans to accelerate issue resolution, maintain customer communication, advocate for the customer to ensure successful operation company software solutions, and ensure that the accounts are getting the best possible experience of products and services during the operation life of the company deployed solutions.
* Be the focal point for customer escalations on Maintenance and Support issues.
* Manage customer action plans for purposes of accelerating complex issue resolution.
* Identify and coordinate internal department resources necessary to solve customer issues.
Escalate as required to ensure timetables are met.
* Determine root causes of escalations and develop preventative action plans to avoid recurrence.
* Interface with global support services engineers and managers, Engineering, and sales and marketing to ensure timely, high quality solutions to customer reported issues.
* Provide regular status updates to customers on outstanding issues.
* Ensure proper documentation of issue status and progress in a customer case management system.
* Provide training to customers on support processes and tools.
* Identify and facilitate the transition from projects into support.
* Provide metrics and reports to customers regarding support performance
* In conjunction with project Services, understand customer business drivers and systems infrastructure to proactively deliver product road-map updates, enhancement requests and available upgrades
* Provide regular status updates to senior level management.
* Pro-actively identify sales opportunities and report them to sales/marketing
* Support the creation of proposals for consulting, support and licensing as requested by customers.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors, Master's Degree preferred or equivalent knowledge & experience
* Proven professional experience in the domain
* Proven experience managing strategic\escalated customer accounts.
* Ability to make priority decisions based on customer business situations.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Software engineering or IT Industry experience.
* Experience working with or supporting complex software solutions in a business environment.
* Strong domain and application knowledge, particularly in the areas of DMS, OMS, Mobile and DERMS
* Proven Customer \ Account Management experience.
* Proven ability to develop and manage technical action plans.
* Excellent organisational, customer relationship, verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to deliver influential and impactful messages to customer and internal senior leadership.
* Exceptional say/do ratio - ability to define and deliver to a plan with minimal supervision.
ITIL trained, Prince 2 trained would be a bonus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Services Account Manager
£5400.00 - £5600 per month
Software Development Manager (Salesforce)
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
Marketing support manager
Diegem, Flemish Brabant
IT Project Manager