|Job Title:||CRA Ukraine|
|Start Date:||as soon as possible|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2017 11:26|
Salary: very competitive!
A full service and global drug development organization is current expanding it's European presence and is hiring new CRA in Ukraine!
The client is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. They are active in over 45 countries across the globe. They continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to their team - It it is the best time to be a part of this organisation!
As a CRA, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative therapeutic fields and with challenging studies ranging from phase I - III. They are looking for proactive, positive and self-motivated individuals to join their supportive and dynamic team. If you want to be a vibrant part of our growing team in Europe, please review this opening:
* Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Company/Sponsor SOPs and GCP.
* Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
* Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
* Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites;
* Review of patient charts and clinical research data; and
* Assistance with feasibilities and other tasks upon business requirements.
* University degree in health-related field;
* 1-4 years previous experience as a CRA;
* Clinical monitoring experience is a must!
* Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities;
* Computer literacy;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Ukrainian.
If you are interested in discussing further this amazing opportunity, get in touch with Nikola Nagy on +44 173 723 6712 or on .
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's