CRA/ Senior CRA
|Job Title:||CRA/ Senior CRA|
|Location:||Rotterdam, South Holland|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 11:07|
Salary: Very competitive
Location: Home-based option is available
I am very proud of being working for a global leading CRO who is looking for an experienced and motivated CRA in their successful Netherlands team.
My client has a very good reputation and their aim is to be the global leader in the industry; based on consistent quality and execution. You will also have an opportunity to work on challenging projects across a wide range of therapy areas.
- Thriving in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects.
- Having excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Performing and coordinating all aspects of the clinical monitoring process.
- You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
- A minimum of 1-year on-site monitoring experience
- Independent monitors for at least 1 year
- University degree in a science related field or are a certified health professional
- In-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU, and FDA requirements
- Experience of clinical trials
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Excellent English, French and Dutch language skills
- Previous experience in the CRO industry would be advantageous
If you are interested in this exciting role, then please send me your CV and I will be in touch with you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Health Economist
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + entensive holiday + others
Senior Account Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior / Medical Director, Gastroenterology
City of London, London
£140000 - £170000 per annum + incentives and benefits package