|Job Title:||CRA/Senior CRA|
|Location:||München (81249), Bayern|
|Salary:||€ benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 10:55|
Location: Munich, Germany/Home-based
My client who is a global, full-service CRO, are looking for an office- or home-based CRA/Senior CRA to join their people-focused Clinical Operations team.
* Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites
* Communication with the medical site staff
* Verifying adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources,
* Verification that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects;
* Regulatory document review;
* Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
* Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses
* Assessing the clinical research site's patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement;
* Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters
* BSc degree in a health or life science related field;
* Min. 1,5 years of previous experience as a CRA;
* Approximately 60-80% travel in Germany, Austria and Switzerland;
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office and general computer literacy;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German;
* Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities.
Why should you be interested in this amazing role?
- Great remuneration package
- Fast progression
- provide an exciting and competitive training program
- Salary revise and increase regularly
- NO MORE THAN 2 projects/ CRA (they believe in quality, not quantity)
- NO MORE THAN 10 visits/ month (they believe in quality, not quantity)
- people-focused business environment - they will care about your personal development!
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please apply for this role and I will be in touch with you shortly.
I can not wait to speak with you! :)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's