|Job Title:||CRA Russia|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2018 09:31|
Location: Moscow; Ekaterinburg; St. Petersburg; Novosibirsk
Home-based option is available
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
A full service and global drug development organisation are currently hiring new CRA in Russia.
My client is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specialising in a multitude of therapeutic areas and providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries.
They are looking for an experienced CRA in several cities in Russia. It is a very unique opportunity to be involved at every stage of the drug development process by providing unrivaled support to their customers. If you want an exciting career where you use your medical or health background and education, travel extensively and are instrumental in the clinical trials process, this could be the opportunity for you!
Why should you be interested in this amazing role?
- Great remuneration package
- Fast progression
- provide an exciting and competitive training program
- Salary revise and increase regularly
- NO MORE THAN 2 projects/ CRA (they believe in quality, not quantity)
- NO MORE THAN 10 visits/ month (they believe in quality, not quantity)
- people-focused business environment - they will care about your personal development!
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Bachelor of Science in a health-related field;
- Min 1,5 years' clinical research experience.
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Fluency in Russian as well as English language;
- If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please apply for this role and I will be in touch with you shortly.
I can not wait to speak with you! :)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's