|Job Title:||Cost Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Allen|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 10:51|
My client is looking for a Cost Engineer who will be responsible for providing support and guidance on the project execution, helping maintain costs, forecasting and financial control.
This will include:
- Monitor spend to ensure accurate cost reporting.
- Work with the project team to develop detailed monthly cost forecast/ status reports.
- Produce all monthly and quarterly reporting slides for the project financials.
- Approve all major bid tabs to review currency impacts and correct cost allocations.
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 year's project cost control experience.
- Previous SAP and Ecosys experience, preferably around SAP project systems modules.
- Experience within Oil and Gas.
The role is paying a flexible day rate depending on experience.
Do send me your CV or call me to discuss this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30.00 - £40.00 per hour
£16.00 - £18.00 per hour
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
Engine Validation Engineer
Up to £30.00 per hour
BMS Commissioning Engineer
£40000 - £450000 per annum + Van, Laptop, Phone etc