|Job Title:||Cost Engineer|
|Location:||East Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Tomlinson|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2017 15:31|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Production/Cost Engineer is now available with a top F1 client of mine!
Apply NOW or miss the opportunity to work for a GREAT company!
* Review all new designs with a view to reduce costs by ensuring that improvements offered introduce negligible variations to the performance, functionality, reliability specifications and to the speed of manufacturing.
* Provide expertise and assistance to designers and operations to ensure cost is a consideration at all stages of design.
* Develop cost models to give designers a greater understanding of cost drivers and standard component costing.
* Provide instant Production Engineering support to the Engineering Group driving design for manufacture, cost reduction and a smooth transition to operations.
* Creating visibility of design for manufacture and cost reduction models to the Engineering Group.
Experience & Qualifications
* Production or design engineer with extensive knowledge of design concepts and manufacturing techniques.
* A strong understanding of the cost drivers in complex technical assemblies
* Background in design or production engineering in a highly technical industry
* Familiar with manufacturing methods that can be applied in design, to aid in the reduction of cost.
* Life assurance
* Private medical cover
* 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
* On-site gym
* Subsidised restaurant facilities with Michelin stared chefs
* Car leasing scheme
* Generous bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's