Contracts Administrator/ Licensing Operations Specialist
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator/ Licensing Operations Specialist|
|Salary:||£2400.00 - £2500.00 per month|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 18:20|
An ideal role for someone who wants experience in the corporate world. Good training environment for contracts accuracy in detail, meeting deadlines , commercial awareness and accountability to internal and external stakeholders. You will also at a later stage get the opportunity to develop a depth understanding to self develop and build relationships with business partners.
Your responsibilities will include...
- creating contracts and related documents as requested.
- Field queries on contract processing and licensing operations.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in processes and high standards of the team.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Previous experience in contract validation and creation is highly desirable.
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Operations Infrastructure Architect
Data Centre Operations Analyst
Leeds, West Yorkshire
€15.00 - €17.00 per hour
Data Management Specialist
Sales and Ad Operations Account Executive
Web Application Developer - Web Applications Specialist
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits