|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £31000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 16:39|
You will be working as part of a team that ensures the accurate creation and timely processing of Licensing contracts for large and medium sized customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking deals from creation to completion to ensure smooth processing.
- Creating contracts and related documents as requested by partners.
- Fielding queries on contract processing and licensing operation.
- Creating customer price sheets, product forms, signature forms and any other documents as
part of the contracts creating.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Ability to correspond and articulate complex concepts
- Experience working with data entry
- Previous experience in contract validation and creating or volume licensing is preferred
but not required
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's