|Job Title:||Content Manager|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 17:43|
As Content Manager, it's your role to ensure that there is a consistent tone of voice throughout all of the client's digital channels that is representing our brand values in the best possible way. You'll do this by scanning our web pages, in-app texts and social communications and by proposing concrete improvements to the publishing teams.
If you see possibilities to make structural improvements (processes, best practices, etc.), you'll work out an implementation plan.
Your responsibilities will be the following ones:
- Get to understand the brand, its values and branding guidelines
- Scan the web portal, the app and the social media channels for inconsistencies and define where improvements can be made
- Work together with content owners to make structural improvements and to improve quality of briefings
- Work together with publishers and social media agents to apply changes (coaching)
- Prioritise your proposed improvements to maximise your impact
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in impacted departments (Web teams, Marketing & Communication teams, Customer Operations)
- Report to management about progress, successes and issues
Which skills would you need to have for this role?
- Fluent in Dutch & French (both written and verbal communication skills)
- A passion for language
- Experience with digital B2C communication (websites, apps, social, …)
- Experience with applying branding guidelines and adopting the style & tone of voice of a company
- The ability to steer and coach peers
- Accurate, with a good attention to detail
- A positive and professional attitude
To exceed expectations, following competencies might come in handy as well:
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good understanding of onsite SEO rules
- Basic knowledge of CMS systems (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, …)
- Experience in working for large companies (telco, banking, …)
Do you think that you have the right skills for this role? Feel free to send me your updated CV and contact details in order to discuss further about this!
You are currently on a mission, therefore not able to join? Please share this job description within your network!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Content Engineer (Contract)
£250 - £300 per day
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Application Service Delivery Manager
Program Manager virtualisation
Sharepoint Project Manager