|Job Title:||Content Manager|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2017 17:01|
In today's world, the digital channels (website, mobile app and social media) are becoming more and more important for the client to interact with customers. Not only is it important to give correct and relevant information, we also want to ensure that the values of the brand are well reflected on every possible occasion.
As Digital tone of voice expert, it's your role to ensure that there's a consistent tone of voice throughout all of our digital channels that is representing our brand values in the best possible way.
How would you do so?
You'll scan our web pages, in-app texts and social communications and propose concrete
improvements to the publishing teams.
If you see possibilities to make structural improvements, you'll work out an implementation plan.
As Digital tone of voice expert, you'll have the following responsibilities throughout the duration of your assignment:
- Get to understand the client's brand, its values and branding guidelines
- Scan the company's web portal, the mobile app and our social media channels for
inconsistencies and define where improvements can be made
- Work together with content owners to make structural improvements and to improve quality of
- Work together with publishers and social media agents to apply changes (coaching)
- Prioritise your proposed improvements to maximise your impact
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in impacted departments (Web teams, Marketing &
Communication teams, Customer Operations)
- Report to management about progress, successes and issues
What are the key skills we are looking for?
- Fluent in Dutch & French (both written and verbal communication skills)
- A passion for the languages
- Experience with digital B2C communication (websites, apps, social, …)
- Experience with applying branding guidelines and adopting the style & tone of voice of a
- The ability to steer and coach peers
- Accurate, with a good attention to detail
- A positive and professional attitude
To exceed expectations, following competencies might come in handy as well:
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good understanding of onsite SEO rules
- Basic knowledge of CMS systems (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, …)
- Experience in working for large companies (telco, banking, …)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PART TIME Project Manager
Up to £1200.00 per month
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Technical Manager (Veeva)
£60000 - £67000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
SAP ECC / S4 Hana Implementation Project Manager