Content Editor - London - contract - £40000 pa
|Job Title:||Content Editor - London - contract - £40000 pa|
|Salary:||£40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Iles|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2016 18:04|
You will be working as a content editor one of the UK's most popular websites with around 16 million unique users every month. The role will suit a digital media specialist with five years' experience to focus on Features, covering Entertainment, Lifestyle, Food, Health and Travel sections. The key focus will be to drive growth, engagement and conversion. You will need to be in tune with the national, international and global news agenda and work with the editorial team to understand the topics and trends in lifestyle and entertainment that will be of most interest. You will be prioritising the editorial content displayed on the homepage, tracking its success and adjusting as needed to ensure the page is rich and relevant at all times of the day or night. You'll need to keep the site focused and fresh to deliver the largest possible audience.
* Contribute to daily editorial and content planning.
* Inform, entertain, inspire and delight the audience.
* Write brilliant headlines and use brilliant images to sell stories.
* Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly audience targets.
* Ensure commercial page view and impression targets are met.
* Ensure app promotions and store promotions are supported and optimised.
* Be focused on delivering audience, engagement and conversion growth.
* Manage, track, analyse and report on audience, engagement and commercial performance.
* Coordinate cross-channel initiatives as needed.
* Liaise with a variety of editorial and commercial teams.
* Use real time monitoring to refresh and change content mix in tune with user engagement.
* Deputise for Managing Features Editor as required
The successful candidate will be an experienced digital media editor, a content marketing or journalism professional with experience of managing a team in a fast paced media environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's