Consultant HEOR and/or Market Access
|Job Title:||Consultant HEOR and/or Market Access|
|Contact Name:||Mariam Adamson|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2017 18:06|
Due to the increase in workload they have an opportunity for a Consultant in Market Access to join the team spanned across the EU and US. There is flexibility for remote work for those living a non-commutable distance from London OR based in Europe.
Your day to day responsibilities will vary:
You will be working on projects both independently and as part of the larger team, ensuring that deadlines are met and the work is delivered to excellent standard. You will very quickly develop and exhibit in-depth understanding in a particular market access area and/or geographic region. You'll uses Microsoft Office to develop world-class project deliverables for clients across the EU. You may use your quantitative and analytic skills to integrate and analyse data on pharmaceutical access and pricing, Or, you will deliver primary research interviews with range of payers, KOLs, Patients and Health Economists.
It may be that, you are developing mathematical and statistical models that demonstrate the impact of pricing and market access on financial results.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate degree in a relevant subject
- 4-6 years experience working within the pharma, device, or consultancy industry
- Significant project experience within market access and/or pricing & reimbursement teams
- Knowledge and understanding of the EU market access environment is a must.
- Strong experience with software for quantitative analysis (MS Excel for example)
- Experience in primary research interviews with physicians and/or payers
- Excellent verbal and written skills - important.
This a growing consultancy that relies on professionalism and autonomy from its employees. the culture is a collaborative one, with plenty of room to grow and develop your career and learn from some incredibly experienced consultants.
To learn more give me a call or drop me an email.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's