Configuration Management Analyst
|Job Title:||Configuration Management Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kim Eager|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2016 14:56|
Our client, a market leading financial services client based in Hertfordshire / North West London has the permanent opportunity for a Configuration Management Analyst. The main purpose of the role is to implement, administer and support the client's mission critical Delivery Toolsets across a complex and expanding set of portfolios.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Functional knowledge and working of -
Technical Administration Skills (as many as possible with Atlassian Suite, SonarQube, Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting key):
* Atlassian Suite including JIRA Software, Bamboo, Confluence, Fisheye, crucible, Bitbucket (advanced level)
* SonarQube and Administration
* Sonatype Nexus Pro
* Unix & Linux
* Shell Scripting
* IBM DB2 / MQ / Urban Code
* Oracle Web Logic
* In depth experience of working on multi-tiered tier architectures
* In depth experience implementing and supporting complex delivery toolsets
* Confident and customer focused
* Highly self-motivated
* Able to work independently and also as part of a team.
* Excellent time/workload manager
* Articulate and able to communicate with technical and business teams
* Able to work on multiple tasks and to be able to reprioritise work quickly and
* Flexible, creative and outcome focused
* Excellent stakeholder management, able to engage up to Director/C-Level as
* Able to deal effectively with high profile mission critical delivery toolset issues
* We are not looking for a Team Leader - collaboration is the key as the client is moving to an Agile method of working
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & DUTIES:
* Contribute to the maintenance and continuous review of appropriate delivery toolsets, standards, processes and guidelines.
* Analysing and resolving any delivery toolset issues. This includes issues across Windows, Linux UNIX Operating Systems plus any middleware components, such as Oracle and Samba.
* Provide support of delivery toolsets including ad-hoc out of hours support.
* Provide technical input to drive best practice use of the delivery toolsets across the client.
* Undertake project work, setting up complex, integrated delivery toolset environments and projects.
* Act as Design Authority for all delivery toolset related requirements and requests.
* Train new users and existing users as required.
* Ensure all delivery toolsets and associated processes are well documented.
* The above list of responsibilities provides an indicative overview of the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Application Management Specialist (Java)
£50000 - £55000 per annum + total package £71k
£30000 - £31000 per annum + DOE
Senior Agile Business Analyst
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
Technical Operations Analyst
£30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits
Senior Project Support Analyst
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Total Package value £43K