Commercial Operations Project Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Operations Project Manager|
|Salary:||£220.00 - £240.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2016 14:59|
This role will play a key role in project management across the services areas of the Operations function. Project Lead medium to complex projects including defining project timelines, requirements, communication & training materials needed to ensure successful delivery.
Duties will include:
- Understand key areas of services to be able to own back-office project management without high levels of supervision
- Execute an agreed project plan following up with key partners to ensure quality/standards are met
- Report/status updates on projects being executed in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Action tracking, follow up and aiding colleagues understanding of tasks to ensure meeting tight project timelines.
- Collaborate and align with country teams to ensure quality implementation of projects in a timely fashion
- Prepare project materials, training, communication aids to a high state of readiness in a creative style using a varied range of methods to appeal to different audiences
- Be able to lead medium to complex projects from requirements stage - assessing data outputs and defining project scope, deliverables and tracking
- Proven track record working as a PM in similar positions.
- Ability to interpret requirements from data analysis
- Experience working in virtual teams/environments
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Operations Analyst
£30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits
Senior Project Support Analyst
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Total Package value £43K
Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £48000 per annum
£550.00 - £600.00 per day + benefits
Content Manager (Sharepoint)
£350 - £400 per day