Clinical Trial Manager - London or Stirling or Belgium
|Job Title:||Clinical Trial Manager - London or Stirling or Belgium|
|Salary:||£60000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2018 09:13|
Permanent - Fully office-based
Location: London or Stirling or Belgium
I am proud to be working for innovative global mid-sized CRO who is looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager within their successful team. They are providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries.
- As a Clinical Trial Manager, you will be responsible to lead clinical research studies across the globe.
- Therapeutic focus areas including oncology, cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, infectious disease, CNS. Trials include those in rare disease and Advanced Therapies.
- The CTM position performs as a project lead for multiservice full service global clinical trials. The position interacts with sponsors and manages the timeline and all project deliverables. This role coordinates all services contracted for the study. CTMs are also responsible for leading a team of CRAs and managing project coordinators.
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field; Advanced degree in a health related field preferred
- 2-5 years in project management/clinical trial management in the clinical research industry
- Strong leadership skills or experience
Why should you be interested?
* My client is supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices!
* Extremely attractive remuneration package
* Amazing office with a lovely environment
* Very strong reputation on the market
* Clear career progression opportunity
If you are interested in this exciting role, please do not hesitate to send me your most updated CV and I will be in touch with you shortly.
I look forward to speaking with you soon. :)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Medical Writer Principal
€65000 - €80000 per annum + relevant to experience, benefits package
Senior Health Economist
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Test Laboratory Technician
Durham, County Durham
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£500 - £700 per day