Clinical Trial Manager
|Job Title:||Clinical Trial Manager|
|Location:||Leuven, Flemish Brabant|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Russell Pittman|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2018 16:00|
* Perform as project lead for multicentre full service global/international clinical trials.
* Interact with sponsors to ensure seamless collaboration and clients satisfaction via confident communication style and client management skills.
* Manage the time line and all project quality and operational deliverable.
* This role coordinates all services contracted for the study and will involve out of hours interactions with team members and occasional international travel.
* Senior CTM is also responsible for leading a team of CRAs (clinical research associates) and managing project coordinators.
* Masters or above in life science discipline
* Solid understanding or clinical research regulations and clinical trials management methodology
* Minimum 5 years experience in clinical research and development industry with global CRO or Pharma company
* Strong communication skills and leadership capabilities
* Ability to achieve high quality results on scientifically complex clinical research projects in fast pacing international environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Global Clinical Lead, Dermatology
excellent package and relocation
Senior Clinical Development Lead, Dermatology
excellent package and relocation support
Regulatory Submissions (Study Start-up) Manage Medical Devices
up to 20% bonus
Go to Market Manager
Senior Account Manager