Clinical Trial Manager
|Job Title:||Clinical Trial Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 17:25|
UK: London or Stirling (fully office based)
Germany: Munich (could be home-based)
Belgium: Leuven (could be home-based)
Netherlands: Rotterdam (could be home-based)
Salary: very competitive
I am proud to be working for one of the global, full-service clinical contract research organisation who is providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries.
They are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager who would lead clinical research studies across the globe.
- My client's full-service approach is led by medical, regulatory and operational experts with deep therapeutic experience. The disciplined processes, site relationships, and technologies enable CTMs to execute even the most complex global studies.
- Your main therapeutic focus will be oncology, cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, infectious disease, CNS. Trials include those in rare disease and Advanced Therapies.
- You will have an advanced cross-functional integrated CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System), and clearly defined empowered clinical trial management structure ensures focus on the operational execution of the project, versus excessive time being spent on project financial tracking.
- You will perform as project lead for multiservice full service global clinical trials. You will also interact with sponsors and manage the timeline and all project deliverables.
- Coordinate all services contracted for the study and be responsible for leading a team of CRAs and managing project coordinators.
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field; Advanced degree in a health related field preferred
- 3-5 years in project management/clinical trial management in the clinical research industry
- Strong leadership skills (not specifically experience)
If you are interested in this exciting role, please do not hesitate to send me your most updated CV and I will be in touch with you shortly.
I look forward to speaking with you soon. :)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's