Clinical - Outcomes Research Manager
|Job Title:||Clinical - Outcomes Research Manager|
|Salary:||£30 - £45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth McGoldrick|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2016 16:05|
The role will involve:
- Providing and presenting Outcomes Research technical information, advice and training to relevant colleagues and external customers.
- Feedback from colleagues and external customers on the quality and relevance of training provided.
- Participate in cross-functional projects and working groups.
- Maintain market intelligence, ensure knowledge is up to date and appropriate.
- Manage budgets and report monthly expenditure.
What my client is looking for:
- Qualification in Economics, Health Economics or Outcomes Research.
- Practical experience of working within Health Economics/Outcomes Research.
- Understanding of the NHS and customer needs for Outcome Research data.
- Someone who is able to think creatively.
If you like to be considered for the role or hear more about other opportunities I am currently working on, please contact Lizzie McGoldrick on 01737 236 765 or send your CV through the advert to arrange suitable times to speak.
We also offer referral bonuses for any successful introductions - contact me to find out more
Clinical / Health / Health Economics / Economics / Outcomes Research / Outcomes Research Manager / OR / HE / NHS / Healthcare
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Clinical Trial Manager - London or Stirling or Belgium
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Global Development Program Head - Sr. Clinical Development role
Global HEOR Function Lead Internal Medicine
Senior CRA - CONTRACT