Clinical Drug Safety Officer
|Job Title:||Clinical Drug Safety Officer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth McGoldrick|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2016 11:26|
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identify and select routine cases for processing, determining appropriate prioritisation criteria, and noting reasons for delays.
- Review, rank, verify, process and document information such as: event terms, special scenarios and product complaint information.
- Review criteria to determine the appropriate work-flow for case processing.
- Write and edit case narrative.
- Ability, with supervision, to solve routine problems and surface issues constructively.
- Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences.
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance is essential.
- Experience with Argus Safety database is essential.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to meet personal objectives.
If you like to be considered or hear more about other opportunities I am currently working on, please contact Elizabeth McGoldrick on 01737 236 765 or send your CV through the advert to arrange suitable times to speak.
We also offer referral bonuses for any successful introductions - contact me to find out more.
Clinical / Pharmacovigilance / Drug / Drug Safety / Regulatory / Complaints
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's