|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kylili Theognosia|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 08:45|
Our client has embarked in an ambitious IT transformation programme whose objectives are the following:
* Ensure the timely delivery of major projects/programmes whilst delivering the maximum value to clients
* Secure those capabilities needed (technology, skills & expertise) to position the company as an innovation leader in its industry
* Significantly reduce the total cost of ownership of technology assets to release financial resources for service improvement and innovation
* Control operational risks and ensure outstanding quality of operations in line with service levels agreed with business and clients
As part of this IT transformation, ServiceNow was selcted as a platform for the IT operations transformation. ServiceNow will be deployed at Group level and will lead to a new way of working.
As Change Manager, you will have as main objective to:
* Lead the transformation (culture and adoption)
* Perform the efficiency analysis of the ServiceNow implementation (define expected benefits)
* Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
* Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
* Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
* Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
* Support training efforts
* Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
* Assess project change impact: conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
* Build a comprehensive change plan covering people aspects, changes to processes, job roles and organization structure
You will play a key role in ensuring that the change management meets its objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage. You will work to drive fast adoption.
The position is Brussels based and for a full time schedule. Exceptionally you might need to travel to other locations on a need basis (Paris, London)
*Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
*Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
*Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
*Ability to influence others and move towards common vision
*Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
*Knowledge of ServiceNow is an asset
*Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization
*Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
*Experience with large scale change efforts
Criteria of selection:
1/ Change/transformation experience (people side of change)
2/ IT experience
3/ Strong in English and French
For further information, feel free to contact me
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's