Category Manager IT
|Job Title:||Category Manager IT|
|Contact Name:||Miroslav Marchev|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 14:44|
The company is situated in the very heart of Brussels and is a worldwide famous and trusted partner in the area of finance.
Category Manager for Security,
Your day to day:
* Build and implement milt-year supplier strategies incorporating business strategies, priorities: Market Intelligence and business inter-dependencies
* Identify opportunities to target supplier rationalisation which delivers effective and efficient use of suppliers while mitigating risks
* Provide leadership for specific initiatives aimed at delivering against the overall Procurement objectives
Internal Client Management
* Develop and maintain key business relationships and effectively influence client business owners, facilitating the Strategic Sourcing process and compliance with procurement policies and practices
* Identifies and works effectively with key stakeholders on cross-team projects or problems, deal well with tough political situations
* Play an active role in stakeholder engagement model and client satisfaction baseline measures
* Promote and implement business change with a bias towards moving project owners to thinking about early involvement of Procurement in support of key business priorities
* Develop, maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure continuity of supply and information
* Obtain best value for money from the supply market and ensure healthy cross-supplier competition and negotiate best contractual terms
* Actively manage supplier performance and risk in partnership with business leads. Address issues and secure the highest level of service delivery ensuring corrective measures are delivering expected improvements
* Leverage Key Performance Indicator (KPI), scorecard development, quarterly and/or semi-annual business reviews, supplier summits and contract dispute management to efficiently manage supplier delivery
Quality Management and Controls
* Ensure compliance with our client's policies and processes and work with business to rectify areas of concern
* Drive supplier remediation for contractual compliance issues
* Assist in controls, security, data protection and responsible sourcing supplier investigations and remediation
* You have 5-10 years of experience in IT procurement / sourcing activities, with a particular focus on Security projects (Software, Hardware and professional services). As a result, we expect that you are immediately operational in Security-related complex procurement files
* You have excellent negotiation skills.
* You act along the desired Code of Conduct, amongst others
You are sensitive to the confidentiality of information and ethics are key to you.
* You are a team player with a collaborative leadership and excellent relationship management skills
* You are capable to work under pressure and to keep focus on the best corporate solution.
* Your written and oral English is fluent.
* You have analytical skills and you are used to work in cross-functional
Please apply directly to the job offer or
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supply Chain Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 5% bonus
Device Partner Marketing Manager
Up to £41000.00 per annum
HR Business Partner - Deal Support
£150.00 - £180.00 per day
Functional Lead Customer Center