|Job Title:||C++ Developer|
|Contact Name:||Stephane Abbeels|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2017 09:19|
The company provides IT services to a very large organisation. They achieve projects, ensure the run and maintenance of technical platforms and support all business processes.
This is a dynamic organisation where communication and sense of initiative are central. This is also what emanates from the work environment: open work positions that create contact and dialogue.
● As a C++ Developer you will keep your knowledge up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, you will devise innovative solutions to huge technical challenges.
● Concerning the client, you will be in charge of the technical delivery for infrastructure and developments based on C++.
● Your job will also consist to deliver support and maintenance in order to contribute to the quality of the code.
● You will contribute to the design implementation of the the front-end architecture
● You have a very strong knowledge of C++11
● You already used Qtopia c++ environment on linux
● You have a previous experience with Oracle/OCI, State Machine Development and Smartcards.
● You possess excellent communication skills
● Your command of English is very good and you also have a good command of Dutch and/or French with a knowledge of the other national language.
What could we offer you
● Enjoy flexible working hours and avoid the traffic jam
● Earn a very competitive salary with a full package of extra legal advantages
● Working in a very dynamic environment that valorize innovation
● Long term job opportunity
Do you want this opportunity? Just apply or contact us!
Do you have some questions first? Contact Stephane Abbeels, on +32 2 727 11 31 to discuss in confidence. Feel free to also contact him by email (email address in the description).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
R&D C++ Software Engineer
C++ Software Engineer
£40000 - £90000 per annum
Ingénieur développement C++ (H/F) - Sophia
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Dublin, Republic of Ireland