|Job Title:||Business/Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Constable|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2016 15:24|
Our Client, a Global Technology Company, is seeking a Business/Project Coordinator to be based in Cambrige on an initial 8 month contract.
Provide the following PA support:
* Provide complex calendar and time management support for the team leader.
* Provide travel management support for the team leader and 6 senior team members. Plan, book, schedule and prepare full briefing documentation.
* Handle and process expenses for the team leader and 6 senior team members.
* Manage vacation approval requests for the team leader and 6 senior team members.
* Coordinate and schedule appraisal meetings for the team leader and 6 senior team members.
* Process joiners and leavers to the team: Handle pre and post requirements.
* Manage team mailing lists: Handle the memberships for all distribution groups.
Provide the following Project Coordinator support:
* Meeting and event management. Plan, book and manage all requirements for internal/external meetings, VIP visits. Including scheduling all meetings, minute taking, content gathering for presentations, tracking of meeting action points, managing meeting milestones, managing the project SharePoint, arranging catering, tea/coffee.
* Process visitor requests. Handle pre, during and post visitor logistics.
* Process lecture requests. Handle pre, during and post lecture logistics.
* Manage the purchasing process for IT equipment and general consumables.
* Manage general administrative duties. Standard duties to include (but not limited to): preparation of letters, signing of agreements by all parties, fielding telephone calls.
* Ensure compliance of internal processes and procedures.
Key member of the Business Coordination team:
* Provide cover for sickness and holidays.
* Keep up to date with lab processes, tools and procedures.
* Assist with lab functions, such as parties or large meetings requiring multiple administrators' assistance.
* Other occasional cross-lab support as required.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills (ability to multi-task and prioritise).
* Ability to manage complex calendars.
* High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
* Ability to handle highly confidential matters and act with discretion.
* Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
* Excellent written English skills and attention to detail (must be a fluent English speaker).
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Outlook essential.
* Proven experience in an administration role.
* Experience working within a global organisation across multiple time zones would be desirable, but not essential.
* Previous experience of working within a technological or scientific environment, desirable, but not essential.
* Previous experience of working with academics desirable but not essential.
A confident, enthusiastic and proactive individual with a "can-do" attitude who is capable of working alone, or as part of a team. The strength of the person's skills will allow them to hit the ground running.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's