Business Relationship Manager (HR / IT)
|Job Title:||Business Relationship Manager (HR / IT)|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2016 11:13|
A market leading Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey has the opportunity for a Business Relationship Manager with experience within HR and IT functions / Projects.
The official specification for this role is below but key to this role is:
* Must have experience of working as a Business Relationship Manager / Business Partner or equivalent
* You will be working with the HR and IT functions so experience working with these is needed - you don't need to be an expert within these functions but MUST have experience and understand the terminology and be able to converse with stakeholders
* Exposure to actual HR IT Systems is desirable
* You will have a good mixture of Business and IT skills - know enough about IT to have a conversation with key staff in that area
* Be very customer facing - keep the customer happy / represent their wishes to IT.
* Posses gravitas to be able to stand in front of senior stakeholders and make a difference.
* Personality is key!
* You will also be responsible for covering the Finance function due to holidays, so any experience with this function is desirable.
* Responsibilities fit into two main areas: Gathering requirements/Business Analysis/Aligning with IT AND day to day account management
* Any experience with Global projects is desirable (ideally Japan / US)
Here is the official bit:
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
* Work within client to identify, implement and make effective use of technologies in order to enhance the value of the business.
* Work with business leaders and the IS Team to ensure that EMEA IT systems are aligned with business strategy centrally and in the affiliates
* Ensure that technology investment is relevant to business requirements, demonstrably beneficial and appropriately leveraged through the European region
* Act as an internal IS Account Manager for the assigned business functions and ensure that the needs of the internal customer are recognised and addressed
* This role manages the relationship with the HR and Corporate Real Estate Functions plus an assigned portfolio of EMEA Sales Affiliates. The position also acts as back-up to the Finance Business Relationship Manager.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* Preferred direct business experience in the relevant business function(s)
* Pharmaceutical industry experience and some knowledge of regulatory functions advantageous
* Additionally/Otherwise: experience of managing Senior non IT Stakeholders in Account Management relationships,
representing the needs of the business function and the IT department
* Experience of strategic planning (Roadmaps) and of aligning IT strategies with business goals
* Experience of working through different stages of the systems development life-cycle, including user requirements
gathering and blue-printing
* Experience of working with a wide variety of Business systems relevant to the function supported
International or Regional/Corporate HQ environment experience preferred but not essential
* The ability to act and react with a customer focus first and foremost and to talk the (business) language of the customer
* Proactive in approach
Core Tasks, Responsibilities & Authority
* Work closely with key Stakeholders to identify requirements for Business Systems and Business Enhancements which IS can enable.
* Turn Business Strategy into clearly directed, beneficial and cost-effective IS projects ready to start implementation.
* People - Develop the personal network required to enable successful collaboration internally and externally in support of departmental objectives.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Intelligence Manager (H/F)
Business Analyst/Project Manager GDPR Implementation
Senior Agile Business Analyst
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
Agile Business Analyst
West London, London
£47000 - £53000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £48000 per annum