BI Technical Coordinator
|Job Title:||BI Technical Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lhoest|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2017 08:39|
As the Business Intelligence Technical coordination, you will coordinate the BI projects or the BI parts of IT projects. Next to this role you will support the Business Analysts and the Designers to translate the business needs into a BI Solution.
- Coordinate developers' activities to deliver qualitative BI applications, from design to testing. Technologies used are IBM Data Stage and IBM Cognos.
- Make frequent communication with the users to collect and clarify requirements, monitor progresses.
- Manages projects and make sure they are delivered on time, on budget and respecting the project methodology. Manages issues and risks.
- You regularly report project progress at all levels, including senior management and/or the sponsor/client.
- Help the testing teams to define the testing strategy of data warehouse.
- You collects the requirements for the developments, to formalize them into formal templates for the classic developments and to validate if the data needed by the business are available in the DWH or if they need to be added by a new development
- You understand the data models created by the designers and validate that they are in line with the business need.
- You'll support the testing by defining the scope of the testing, developing business test scenarios and review test cases prepared by testers, participating to the test execution handled by testers to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented and by providing support to the end-users (Operations) during the User Acceptance Test (UAT).
The position is Brussels based and for a full time schedule.
You have a senior profile with
- a proven experience of min 5 years with of BI project and 2 years in the role of project leader.
- experiences in business analysis or BI designing.
- clearly shown interest in the business and their processes and with ability to communicate in a proper way with the BI users.
- ability to work in team and cooperate with your colleagues to share the important information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's