Business Intelligence & Insight Lead (Management Role)
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence & Insight Lead (Management Role)|
|Salary:||Car / Allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jake Byrne|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2016 10:21|
My client is a top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company, they are growing within the Market Research & Business Intelligence area and as such are looking to make a high profile hire into the business.
The position is to lead a team of 4, working within a data-driven business insights unit to maximise ongoing business performance & opportunities.
This role would suit an experienced manager looking to take their experience to the next level or aspiring managers looking to take a step forward in their careers.
* Degree in Life Sciences, Analytics or Business
* Solid experience gained in same or similar role within Pharmaceuticals
* In depth knowledge of data sources and vendors
* Experience in vendor management
* In depth understanding of the changing NHS environment
* Business analytical skills with strong interpretation skills
* Project management
* Budget management experience
* Negotiation skills
* Problem solving skills
If you would like to hear more or to declare your interest, please submit your CV. You will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss your suitability and application.
Any questions, please contact Jake Byrne on 01737 236 793
Business Insights / Data Analytics / Business Intelligence / Market research / BI / Pharmaceutical / Consultant / Research Ananlyst / Market Intelligence / Sales / Pharmaceutical sales / NHS / Market Access /
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's