Business Development Manager - Staffing
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Staffing|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2016 09:17|
Are you an experienced staffing BDM who wants fresh challenges in your career? Or are you a senior consultant who wants to solely focus on business development? Do you want to be in role where you are spearheading the growth of a trusted and international staffing business?
Then come and join Volt Europe in our high performing Staffing business as our Business Development Manager. After yet another great year our Staffing business is setting off on a fresh growth cycle that you will be key in implementing. This role will focus on higher level strategic sales, concentrating on winning PSL's, mini RPO's and large scale business within our core markets of IT, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Engineering and Data & Analytics.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, contact Will Dennis today.
You will get:
* The structure to progress your career
* Competitive Salary
* The best commission in the area (no thresholds)
* Brand new open plan offices with plenty of room to grow
* An Award winning brand to sell
* International Opportunities
* Dedicated Employee Development Team
* Dedicated Marketing Team
* Dedicated Delivery teams
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
* The Life Sciences Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team of 8.
* Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
* Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole international business unit.
You will be required to:
* Drive business development efforts for large scale business
* Effectively build and maintain relationships with current and potential clients
* Have a consistent pipeline of business to work on
* Work with Team Leaders to establish target companies within their markets
* Work with delivery teams
* Hit targets and drive growth of the staffing business
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's