Business Development Manager - Engineering
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Engineering|
|Salary:||£35000 - £60000 per annum + OTE|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2017 10:35|
Based in Derby
The UK Government have just announced their industrial strategy and it plays very well for the UK Engineering and Manufacturing markets. Therefore it is a fantastic time to be winning recruitment business within these markets as companies look to ramp up for the governments plans.
If you are a proven business developer in the Engineering market and only want to focus on business development and leave the recruiting of roles in the capable hands of a delivery team then Volt Europe have the role for you in our Derby office.
You have a proven background in winning business in the engineering market and you get a real buzz from getting the contract signed, however that buzz goes for you when you need to start searching for candidates and recruiting the roles. If this sounds like your situation then why continue to recruit when you can move to a pure Business Development role and win contracts week in week out and feel comfortable knowing they will be delivered to.
Volt are all about fulfilling potential and we look to do this for our employees first and then our clients and candidates. If you want to move to a role that will allow you to do what you love without the parts you don't and want to work for a company that will allow you to grow and develop and be apart of a division that is set for big growth then you should be applying for this role as the Business Development Manager for engineering within Volt.
You will get:
· The structure to progress your career and build out an already established division
· Competitive Salary and simple commission structure
· A delivery team to recruit for your new business
· International Opportunities
· Dedicated Employee Development Team
· Dedicated Marketing Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
· Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
· Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole international business unit.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's