Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 09:51|
There is a home-based option (a few days/week)
As a Business Development Manager you will be tasked with generating new business from small to mid-sized Pharma accounts and maintaining and growing existing client relationships through focused account management and retention activities both over the telephone and face-to-face.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A proactive new business generation with a focus on mid-tier pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as other key industry stakeholders
- Managing these existing relationships for growth through up-selling new solutions and valued account management
- Maintaining a robust pipeline for future sales by sourcing new prospects as well as qualifying inbound leads for conversion
- Engaging and communicating effectively with senior decision makers both over the telephone and face to face
- Accurately maintaining and developing prospect/client data via our CRM tool
- Collaborating with other commercial teams to maximize revenue opportunities from prospects and existing clients
- Developing and maintaining a high level of product knowledge across
- Attending conferences and events with the aim of developing new business and supporting existing clients
- Degree or MBA educated
- Experience in selling services (not products) to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO, Medical devices organisations is a must!
- Business Intelligence sales experience into the Pharmaceutical sector required
- Strong experience in presenting to senior decision makers in the Pharma sector
- Experience of attending and exhibiting at industry events and conferences
- Experience of selling into EMEA; Asia-Pacific Pharma or Scandinavian markets
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- A motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Passionate about winning; A self-starter with a track record of success ideally in and out of the workplace
- Languages: fluency in written & oral English is a must. Knowledge of other languages, preferably to help penetrate Asia-Pacific markets, would be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite
- Experience in selling HEOR or Market Access related services to pharmaceutical, medical devices, CRO or biotechnology companies - it's highly beneficial! :)
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please do not hesitate to send me your most updated CV and I will be in touch with you shortly.
I look forward to speaking with you soon. :)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's