Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Comission|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2016 11:17|
Are you tired of your defined and restrictive market? Do you want to win business that you have 100% confidence will be delivered to? Do you want some excitement back in your role and want to be a part of building something new?
Then come and join Volt Europe in our market leading and award winning MSP/RPO business as our Business Development Manager. You will be joining a company that has some of the highest service levels in the industry at the beginning of a very exciting growth cycle and you will have the opportunity to join within a team that is at the forefront of that growth. It will be your task alongside the Lead BDM to spearhead strategic sales and consistently win large recruitment programmes for the business and build an effective sales model for the business. This will be hard work but extremely rewarding as you will be a part of building a new team that has much room for progression.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, contact Will Dennis today.
You will get:
· The structure to progress your career
· Competitive Salary
· The best commission in the area (no thresholds)
· Brand new open plan offices with plenty of room to grow
· An Award winning brand to sell
· International Opportunities
· Dedicated Employee Development Team
· Dedicated Marketing Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
· The Life Sciences Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team of 8.
· Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
· Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole international business unit.
You will be required to:
· Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to targeted accounts
· Drive significant growth of new revenue for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
· Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our solutions
· Develop business through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments
· Work with the Marketing Team to develop and implement a marketing strategy to support and enhance Business Development efforts
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's