Business Analyst ( Pharma Sector experience)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst ( Pharma Sector experience)|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 11:15|
Our client, a major player in the Pharma industry, has the requirement for a Business Analyst with pharma sector experience to work on an initial 6 month contract. The Pharma industry experience is a must have and applications will not be considered for candidates without this.
* The Business Analyst will engage with the EMEA Business and IS Stakeholders and employ tools and techniques to understand the structure, policies, operations and requirements of the relevant business area/function. Specifically they will:
* Work closely with the business units to gain an in-depth understanding of the context in which the business operates including the business strategy, processes, services, and roadmap
* Identify opportunities where technology can be used to deliver tangible business value
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of assigned business processes to identify and address operational, financial and technology risks.
* Conduct both high level and detailed business and systems process analysis, with a focus on quality improvement and data management.
* Work with Business Relationship Managers, Senior Business Analysts and business leads across the Information Systems customer groups to discover and capture the actual needs of stakeholders.
* Ensure the business requirements incorporate applicable laws, regulations, internal policies, standards and quality systems.
* Align the needs of IS customers with the capabilities of the overall companies IS.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Experience of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Understanding and application of compliance; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* An ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
* Experience operating in pan-European role working with remote/virtual and cross-cultural teams. * Experience with US/Japan an advantage.
* Experience of working through different stages of the systems development life cycle, including user requirements gathering and blueprinting.
* Experience of Process management, requirements gathering and analysis techniques.
* Ability to act and react with a customer focus first and foremost and to talk the (business) language of the customer.
* International or Regional/Corporate HQ environment experience preferred but not essential.
* Able to work flexibly to adapt to a wide range of different types of internal customers
* Multi-tasking - it is essential that this person can manage the complexity associated with an HQ role in a growing Pharma company with multiple concurrent projects and activities
* Flexibility and mental agility necessary to solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions to business issues
* Highly numerate and data literate
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
* At least 2 years relevant experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€350.00 - €400.00 per day
Product Owner / Business Analyst - Financial IT Systems
£350.00 - £450.00 per day
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen