Business Analyst (Pharma)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Pharma)|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £435.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 12:22|
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical client based in Chertsey, Surrey, has an initial 6 month contract for a Business Analyst with ideally experience within the Pharma or other regulated industry. This role will sit in the Finance & Procurement dept so any experience of this or any other back office dept is a nice to have. As is experience with SAP or Sharepoint.
The Business Analyst will engage with the EMEA Business, IS Stakeholders, and employ tools and techniques to understand the structure, policies, operations and requirements of the relevant business area/function. Specifically you will:
* Conduct both high level and detailed business and systems process analysis, with a focus on quality improvement and data management.
* Work with Business Relationship Managers, Business Analysts and business leads across the Information Systems customer groups to discover and capture the actual needs of stakeholders.
* Identify opportunities where technology can be used to deliver tangible business value and support the development of sound business cases and set up of projects, and associated documentation.
* Align the needs of the customers with the capabilities of client.
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of assigned business processes to identify and address operational, financial and technology risks.
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of the applications supporting an assigned business process, including acting as 'key user' for some systems, carry out high-level system tasks.
* Ensure the business requirements incorporate applicable laws, regulations, internal policies, standards and quality systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* Experience working within Finance / Procurement or any other back office dept is desirable
* Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings is nice to have.
* Understanding and application of compliance; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Ability to act and react with a customer focus and to talk the (business) language of the customer.
* An ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
* Experience operating in pan-European role working with remote/virtual and cross-cultural teams; experience with US/Japan an advantage.
* Experience of working through different stages of the systems development life cycle, including user requirements gathering and blueprinting.
* Experience of Process management, requirements gathering and analysis techniques.
* Able to work flexibly to adapt to a wide range of different types of internal customers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€450.00 - €500.00 per day
Recrutiment Business Partner/ Talent Acquistion Specialist
£20.00 - £25.00 per hour
Ingénieur(e) d'affaires / Business Developer (H/F)