Business Analyst - Pharma
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Pharma|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 12:29|
Our client, a Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey, is looking for a Business Analyst on a 2 year contract basis. The official job specification is below but to stand out for this role you will ideally have good experience of the Pharmaceutical industry, and if you have experience of working on projects that have introduced Regional/Global solutions to an environment where it has historically been local, that would be highly desired.
Specifically you will:
* Work closely with business units to gain an in-depth understanding of the context in which the business operates including the business strategy, processes, services, and roadmap
* Identify opportunities where technology can be used to deliver tangible business value
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of assigned business processes to identify and address operational, financial and technology risks.
* Conduct both high level and detailed business and systems process analysis, with a focus on quality improvement and data management.
* Work with Business Relationship Managers, Senior Business Analysts and business leads across the Information Systems customer groups to discover and capture the actual needs of stakeholders.
* Ensure the business requirements incorporate applicable laws, regulations, internal policies, standards and quality systems.
* Align the needs of IS customers with the capabilities of the client's IS.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Experience of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Understanding and application of compliance; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* An ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
* Experience operating in pan-European role working with remote/virtual and cross-cultural teams. Experience with US/Japan an advantage.
* Experience of working through different stages of the systems development life cycle, including user requirements gathering and blueprinting.
* Experience of Process management, requirements gathering and analysis techniques.
* Ability to act and react with a customer focus first and foremost and to talk the (business) language of the customer.
* International or Regional/Corporate HQ environment experience preferred but not essential.
* Able to work flexibly to adapt to a wide range of different types of internal customers
* Multi-tasking - it is essential that this person can manage the complexity associated with an HQ role in a growing Pharma company with multiple concurrent projects and activities
* Flexibility and mental agility necessary to solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions to business issues
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€450.00 - €500.00 per day
Analyst Senior .NET Developer
Data Centre Operations Analyst
Leeds, West Yorkshire
€15.00 - €17.00 per hour