Business Analyst (Payments)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Payments)|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€400.00 - €500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 14:50|
Our client has the opportunity for a Business Analyst with good payments experience to work on an initial 6 month contract based in Dublin. You will be responsible for engaging with clients across the stages of the Project Lifecycle - Requirements gathering, Mapping processes, Solution architecture & Design through to development, UAT and deployment. The projects are based around Open Banking and PSD2 so experience with these is highly desirable although a general payments background is also considered.
Role responsibilities and skills needed (please note, not all Payment experience listed is essential):
* Interacting with business owners, product teams, product vendors, other applications owners, external customers and internal customers to identify requirements and deliver those within stipulated timelines.
* Provide content leadership in working with the clients in defining solutions to their business requirements.
* Project Manage delivery of the agreed engagement outcomes for the client.
* Responsible for leading High Level Business & Project Review Meetings for Payments system modernisation/transformation.
* Interacting with business stakeholders for requirements gathering, analysis, documentation etc.
* Work with the delivery / implementation teams to provide domain inputs and to ensure delivery and implementation of the proposed solution.
* Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear and well understood.
* Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications.
* Review test strategy & test specifications, assist in functional testing and provide UAT/BAT support
* 6-15 years of Industry experience, having worked in Tier-1 IT organisations in BFSI domain with a focus on Payments Domain experience in Low Value Payments, High Value Payments, Cross Border Payments, Instant Payments and key regulations & associated IT impacts, affecting the Payments market, such as Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Payment Services Directive, Account Switching, G3 etc.
* Domain experience in Instant Payments like Faster Payments in UK, IMPS in India etc.; related regulations and associated IT systems
* Experience of working on SWIFT (MT 103, MT101, MT202, MT202 Cov), Faster Payments Services, CHAPS, BACS
* Good understanding of the global Payments Landscape, associated instruments (Direct Debits/Direct Credits) and key players for both Retail & Wholesale payments
* Expertise in Messaging Schemas, and Message formats
* Expertise in 3rd Party Payment products e.g. - Clear2Pay, Dovetail, FundTech etc.
* Experience of Solution Architecture / Design and Implementation of Payments solutions
* Good understanding of the banking domain, applicable Payments regulatory environment (PSDII, SEPA Rule Book Changes etc.)
* Should be able to able to play catalyst role between business and IT
* Good communication skills with ability to lead domain discussions with BFSI customers
* Engineering + MBA degree is preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's